Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Leadership Swaps

I've been busy getting some swaps together for my upcoming Leadership Conference in Orlando in January. Here's one of my swaps I'm working on ...


I love this card ... To cut out the silver glimmer background heart, I used the new Hearts a Flutter Framelits Die (pg 11 of the new Occasions Mini catalog).  The DSP is from the new More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (pg 10 Occasions Mini catalog).    The card stock and ribbon are the new in-color,  Primrose Petals.  The "Love You" stamp is from the Seasonal Sayings Stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog which will be carried over ... yeah!

A simple line using our Stampin' Dazzle Silver Marker (pg 36 new Occasions Mini catalog).   Simple but elegant.  



Oh, did I forget to mention ... did you notice the bling ... These are our new jumbo Rhinestones also in our upcoming Occasions mini catalog.

 If you have not received this awesome new catalog, please contact me at bzstampin@live.com.   I will also have the new mini catalog on my blog on January 3rd ... the first day you can order from it ... so be sure to stop back then if you don't have a copy!   There are some really super products ... another "I want it all" catalog!

And, don't forget ... the current mini calendar expires January 2nd.  You can view this one on the right of this blog.   You can order, too, from this catalog by clicking here.   If you have received the new catalog, check out page 36.   This will tell you what will be returning from the current mini catalog.  If you want something that's not listed on this page, you may want to order it now.

No comments: