Friday, June 1, 2012

The New Catalog is Here!

Wahoooooo, today's the day ... check it out!!!

If you have not received your copy and are not working with another demonstrator, email me at bzstampin@live.com and I will work on getting a copy to you.  In the meantime, click on the catalog photo on the right of this blog and you will be able to view a copy online.


But, there's nothing better than having your own personal copy to keep handy for ideas, ideas, ideas.  Did you know that Stampin' Up! has won numerous awards for their fabulous ideas in their catalogs?

Well, if you've been following my blog you may remember I talked about the new ink pads ... my comments were WOW, WOW, WOW.  The other night we had a demonstrator share night and got to use the new ones ... Here's a card we made ... absolutely perfect ink coverage!



Usually more solid images are difficult to get perfect coverage.  With just a few taps on the new ink pad and your stamp is completely covered in ink.  I guarantee once you get used to using them, you will LOVE them!

The above card used three of the new In-Colors -- Raspberry Ripple (Ink), Gumball Green (Ink and Card stock) and Midnight Muse (Card stock and Ink).  You can see the new colors on page 152 of the new catalog.

The stamp sets used here were Betsy's Blossoms (pg 72) and Loving Thoughts (pg 136).  Once again Stampin' Up! did a great job of putting together a stamp set with stamps that are so easy to coordinate in one card!

While checking some of the blogs I follow to get ideas, I came across this photo.  I love how it shows ALL of our new In-Colors:  Mixed Bunch (pg 94) and Perfectly Penned (pg 132) were used here.


Did you check out the new 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (pg 172)   LOVE IT!!!

Enjoy your day!!!

No comments: