Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Back from Vacation... Another Swap idea...

Ten days in PA with 5 grandkids in the motorhome for a week was Wonderful and Exhausting.  We're back and I'm busy finishing up some more swaps for convention ...


Before getting back to business, thought I'd share the grandkids happy to be finished with boot camp with Grammie and Pap Pap and back in the arms of their Mommies.



And, then there's Grammie and Pap Pap happy to have survived the week and have the motorhome back to themselves ...


Okay, yes, we look a little rough ... that's to be expected with 5 kids under 12 in a motorhome for a week at Pocono Nascar and Knoebels Park.   It was AWESOME!   Thanks again, girls, for sharing your kids with us!  Wonderful memories ...

Now, back to work!  

Here's another swap using Everything Eleanor (pg 112) stamp set, Adorning Accent Embossing Folders (pg 188), Labels Collection Framelits (pg 191), Summer Smooches DSP (pg 165) and Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (reverse side) - page 172.  My Divas may remember a similar card we made a few months ago.


Here's a close-up photo of the flower showing where I highlighted parts of the flower with Dazzling Details (pg 158).  


Oh, oh, oh ... when I arrived home and got to the bottom of my 10 days of mail waiting for me, much to my surprise was my new Stampin' Success magazine AND a copy of our new Holiday Mini Catalog ... OMG ... wait until you see it.  The size of it alone is enough to bring much pleasure ... but then look inside.  As a demonstrator, I will get to pre-order from the catalog July 1st.  Our customers will get to order starting August 1st.  Just another reason to be a demonstrator! Contact for me on details and a special going on right now if you join NOW!  $99 for $125 PLUS and extra $50 in product.  That's $175 in product for $99.  PLUS you can be a part of my Divine Diva Team!!!  You can't go wrong!

 My Divas will be getting a sneak preview of the New Holiday Mini catalog next week.  This will be  our last session of this six-month Diva club.  I will be taking the month of July off (for convention and another vacation), and then we will be starting a new Diva session starting in August!!!  If you live near the Charlotte area and want to be a part of our Diva Fun, please contact me at 
717-443-4224 or bzstampin@live.com.   I'd be happy to share more information with you!

No comments: