Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bootiful Occasions

Well, I've saved my favorite card swap for convention for last.   Have you seen this fun NEW stamp set yet???  Bootiful Occasions (pg 50).





This one deserves a larger photo (since my photography lacks a lot)!  If you look closely, I combined basic black, bravo burgundy, cajun craze and white for a halloween look.   I punched out circles from black, white and cajun card stocks and adhered them to a piece of bravo burgundy card stock.  Then I ran that piece through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder (pg 189).  This technique is called Embedded Embossing.  The rest is pretty self explanatory.  The "have a Wicked halloween" is from the Wicked Cool stamp set (pg 28).  and, I just love the 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (pg 173).  

Convention only a few weeks away.  Cannot wait -- still need a little time to finish my swaps!   

No comments: