Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bells and Broughs

Convention is coming up and I'm busy making my card swaps for convention...

This is where we make card fronts to swap with other demonstrators from around the country.  For each swap I make I get a different card front for ideas to share with my Divas.

Well, 9 hours in the motorhome getting to PA last week, I had time to make a few.  In the next few posts I will share what I will be sharing with them

This one is using Bells & Broughs stamp set (pg 20).  If you check out our new Christmas designer series paper called Be of Good Cheer (pg 164), they've combined Cherry Cobbler and our new in-color, Gumball Green.  I find using their combinations usually turn out nice.  Here's what I created using those colors.


Also used were Petals a Plenty embossing folder (pg 189), our new white stitched grosgrain ribbon (pg 173), 2 3/8" scallop circle and 1 3/4" circle punches on pg. 184.  I stamped the image using Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green markers.


No comments: