Sunday, June 3, 2012

Christmas in July

One of my very popular classes has been scheduled ...



Christmas in July -- come and get your Christmas cards done early!

Dates:  Tuesday, 7/10 open from 1-9 p.m.
           Thursday, 7/12 open from 1-9 p.m.

Cost:  $15 for 12 cards - $1 for each additional cards

I will have 6 different cards for you to choose from -- 3 fun cards and 3 more serious cards.  Make a few of each, all the same, whatever you want until supplies run out.   This photo shows the "fun" cards.

  

Please email me at BZSTAMPIN@LIVE.COM asap with the following information to hold a spot for you:

1)  Date and approximate time of arrival.
2)  Interested in "fun" or "more serious" cards or "mixed".  
 (this will help me in planning the amounts to cut out)
3)  Approximate total number of cards you would like to make


Also, if you would like to come to this class but will be out of town during this week and can't make one of these two times, let me know if you would want to come to a class at the end of July.  If I get enough people to hold another class at the end of the month, I will schedule it and let you know.  

Thanks ... 

No comments: