Monday, April 9, 2012

A Ribbon Easter Basket

Another absolutely beautiful day yesterday, Easter Day, here in sunny SC!  While Rick was enjoying himself in PA, I had a great day with several friends here.  Here's what I made to take to my Easter Brunch invite ...





This was a version of a ribbon basket I will be teaching the end of May.   I just added a handle punched out of two 11" pieces of Perfect Plum cardstock and attached them together.  Then I ran 3/8" taffeta ribbon through it and tied a bow.  With the scraps, I made a matching mini notecard using my favorite Everybunny stampset.  Here's another view of more ribbons ...


Oh, did I mention ... homemade peanut butter Easter eggs -- both chocolate and white chocolate... yum, yum!

Over the weekend I received a few emails regarding Stampin' Up!'s current promotion -- Summer Smooches -- and why I haven't featured anything yet.  Well, the truth is ... I just got received my stuff last week and had not had the time to work on them yet.   If it would rain, it would be much easier to stay inside and get some samples made ... it's just been too beautiful here to be inside.

But, come back tomorrow.   I did manage to get a few done and am working on some more.   I'll give you all the details tomorrow!

No comments: