Monday, April 30, 2012

More Bright Blossoms

Can you tell I really like this set.  When I first saw this set, I again wasn't that impressed.  Then I started seeing cards made through our demonstrator website.  Then I came along some notes I took at convention at one of the sessions I attended.   I started thinking about what I learned...

and then I applied that knowledge to this stamp set.  Have to admit, it's a winner.

The session dealt with what we should consider when figuring out what to purchase to demonstrate.  It should be versitile.  I think over the last few days you can see this set is that!  I could have kept making more and more cards using up old buttons, old ribbons, etc.   I hope you enjoy these last few.  There are more, but I think you get the message.  I love this set!!!



Oh, did I mention the matching fabric brads.  Here's one!   Unfortunately they will not be in the new catalog.  Supplies are limited.   If you love them, get them now.

No comments: