The Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog begins June 1 and will offer over 200 pages of card samples, papercrafting ideas, new products and the reveal of the 2012-2014 In Colors. I'm personally offering a special promotion to get the catalog to you FREE and ASAP.
GET YOUR CATALOG FREE and ASAP:
- Place an on-line order thru me of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) between April 25 and May 15.
- I'll reward you with a FREE catalog and FREE PRIORITY MAIL delivery (2-3 business days) so that you get it ASAP. Your catalog will arrive separately from your product order.
- Be sure to log into your Stampin' Up! on-line profile and update your address and contact information if they will change by 5/15.
- This is not a Stampin' Up! company promotion. It is a personal promotion for customers making a qualifying on-line purchase thru me.
FOUR GOOD REASONS TO PLACE AN ORDER BY MAY 15:
- Over 300 stamp sets are retiring and will only be available for purchase through May 31. View Retiring Stamp List.
- The Stampin' Up! Retired Accessories list is available to view. Order your favorites now. Products will only be available while supplies last.
- The Definitely Decorative line will be discontinued. Get them now while supplies last.
- The Occasions Mini Catalog ends April 30.
- The Summer Smooches Promotion ends April 30.
Just FYI and before you panic (like I did when I saw the Retired Accessories list and saw most markers retiring and all ink pads retiring), please read on. I thought there was another Color Renovation going on. I did panic. But that's not the case! In the new catalog markers will be mostly sold in groups only. A few colors will be sold individually. So if you want a few markers, now is the time to order them.
As far as the ink pads go, they are re-configuring the pads and replacing the felt pads with foam pads. The outside style of the ink pads will remain the same (allowing you to store the pads upside down), but the new foam pads allow for easier inking and a more uniform end result. I'm thrilled. I will most likely use my older style for some time until I can slowly get the newer ones. So, again, don't panic.
Most of the ribbons will be retiring. Stock up now with your favorites. Buttons, brads, punches, big shot dies, etc. are all on the Accessories List. AND, SOME OF THE ITEMS ARE DISCOUNTED UP TO 70% OFF!!! These items must be ordered online only and ASAP. My suggestion to you is to click on the above lists, make a list of the item numbers you would like, then go to my online store and click on "Shop Now". Enter all the numbers and check out as soon as you can. Once the items are gone, they're gone.
HAPPY, HAPPY SHOPPING !!!!