Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Catalog Coming June 1st-Get your Free Copy

Stampin' Up! has changed their release dates for their yearly catalogs.  The new one will be available June 1st this year instead of July 1st (from previous years).  If you need a catalog, here's your chance to get one from me FREE ...

The current annual Idea Book & Catalog ends on May 31st – the brand new 2012-2013 Catalog goes live for ordering on June 1st – I am offering you the chance to get yours fast & for free!
How do you get yours?
This is my own personal special offer to you - and it is ONLY available during April:
  • Place an order with me for *$50+ during the month of April – that’s all you have to do!
  • Once you’ve placed your order with me, I will add you to the list – you will receive your mailed catalog in May completely free of charge!
When will your new Catalog be mailed out to you?
  • As soon as I am able to in accordance with Stampin’ Up!’s rules – this will likely be at the end of May – but you will receive it before the new Catalog goes ‘live’
Who can get a free Catalog from me?
EVERYONE who places an order with me for *$50+ during April:
  • current customers
  • brand new customers who have never ordered with me before
  • your friends & family…
  • EVERYONE who places a $50+ order with me will get one!
How do you place your $50+ order?
You MUST place your order with me to qualify for a free Catalog and you can do this directly online yourself using the link below or you can email it to me:
  • Click HERE to place your order directly online in my store
  • Email me at bzstampin@live.com and I'll place your order for you.


SNEAK PEAK:   During the month of April you can purchase a few items from the up-coming new catalog.  Here's a sample.   Click Here to go to my website and click on "Summer Smooches" to get all the details.




These are absolutely beautiful bold colors and cute stamps that will be sure to get your creative juices flowing for summer cards.  These two cards were made by my upline, Tracy.   I'm getting my shipment this week and can't wait to get going on my own collection to follow next week.  Thanks, Tracy, for sharing these beauties!


Happy Stamping!


No comments: