Friday, April 13, 2012

Just Believe





Friday a.m. and off to tennis in a few minutes.  Before that, I thought I'd share this sweet card I made last night.   Rick's coming home tomorrow night with my three grandkids.   I CANNOT WAIT!!!!  
Eight days of fun and play ...  I guess last night I was just thinking of peaceful times ... they will be gone tomorrow night for a week ... Yeah!  :-)




This simple card was made with Whisper White and Soft Suede card stock.  The stamp set was from Just Believe (pg 109) and Loving Thoughts (pg 15 Occasions Mini expires 4/30/12).  I simply took a 1 3/4" punched out circle and sponged around it with Island Indigo ink.  Then a little Soft Suede ink sponged on the bottom.   I inked up the foliage with lucky limeade ink and then rolled it in some soft suede to get the two-toned effect.   Finished it off with some Linen Thread (pg 194) and walaaah, a masterpiece!  :-)

Stop back on Sunday or Monday for a list of retired items.   I will post it as soon as possible after receiving it.   If there's something on that list that you cannot live without, I'd suggest you go to my online site and get it as soon as possible.  Stampin' Up!'s policy is that once they post the list, they will sell the retired items until they are gone ... then that's it.  

Happy, Happy stampin ... my stampin days are over for a week ... unless I get my stuff out for the grandkids this week.  Cannot wait!!!  That's always a fun mess!


No comments: