Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2011 is over and we're into 2012.  As we age I really think times flies quicker!   Before I put all my decorations and cards away, I wanted to share with you a few more of the beautiful homemade Christmas cards I received ...







Every homemade card sent to me is so special.  Looks like Bright Hopes (pg. 32 of Holiday Mini) was a popular set.  The Holiday Mini will expire midnight January 3, 2012.  So if you want to have this on hand to do your early Christmas cards for next year, click here to shop now before it's retired. 

Also, Christmas Lodge (pg 20 of Holiday Mini) is not at this time scheduled to come back.  This was a popular stamp set that most likely will not be available after January 3rd.

Thank you to Mary Jo, Linda, Kim and Alyse for the beautiful cards!

I wish you all a Healty and Happy New Year!!! 


No comments: