Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Occasions Mini Is Here!!!!!!

... and you wouldn't believe all the new goodies ... We have Framelits and Edgelits ...



What are Framelits and Edgelits Dies ... click on the Occasions Mini catalog on the right, go to page 6 and enjoy Stampin' Up! newest addition to our already wonderful product line.   We demonstrators have been asking for these, and as always, Stampin' Up! came through for us!!!

And while you're there, check out the Paper Doily Large Sizzlits Die (pg 7) ... awesome!   I could go on and on and on but you just have to check it out.

So you say, okay so where's a photo of something from the new Occasions mini catalog?   Well, once again technology has slowed me down.   Last week the cell crashed, yesterday the computer crashed.  While my camera is old and on it's last leg, I was able to take some photos of cards made with the new mini products, I am not able yet to load them onto my new computer.   It's been one heck of a week talking to my new best friends from tech support in India!   The good news ... my new computer is up and running.  I hope to have time to try and load the new photos tomorrow so stop back.

In the meantime ... don't you just love this Make a Monster (pg 87) card?  I also used the Create a Cupcake stamp set (pg 68), Brights Paper Stack, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder and scallop border punch. 


It's late and I didn't get to bed until 3:30 a.m. last night (in lengthy conversations with tech support), so I hope you can figure out the rest of this card.   Grab a stamp set and have fun stamping.   I hope to be back tomorrow with a sample card from the new Mini.

No comments: