Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Off to Leadership in San Antonio!

I've been so bad at posting blogs lately ... life's just been crazy and hectic.   My daughter's home from the hospital with a new bionic arm.  While in a lot of pain now, we're hoping for a full recovery.  Thanks to all for your kind words and prayers ...

I won't be blogging until I get back, and then I hope to have lots and lots of ideas and cards.  I made 85 swaps and hope to have a card for each of my swaps ... so stop back next week and let the card creations begin.  In the meantime, here are a few from my stash.  Sorry, just no time for explanations, but I think you'll be able to figure these out.





This last photo is a wine bottle adornment made by a demonstrator from Maryland who attended the last retreat in Asheville ... yes she flew in all the way from Maryland.  Her work is awesome; and I'll be meeting with her in San Antonio this week to discuss her teaching a class or two at our retreat in March (15-18).  Contact me if you, too, would like to attend!  More on Sherahl later!

Be back blogging next week!

No comments: