Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A card from the New Occasions Mini


As promised, here is a card I made from the new mini.   I thank Robin for this inspiration.  ...

Here I stamped the image in riding hood red onto whisper white cardstock.   The NEW stamp set used is Take it to Heart (pg 14 Occasions).  Then I cut it out using my Big Shot and the NEW Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (pg 6 Occasions).  Make sure you set the Big Shot platform for Tab 2 (closed).  It's so easy because you can see exactly where to place it. 

Then I took a half sheet of whisper white, folded it in half, and ran it through the Big Shot (Tab 1) with the NEWAdorning Accents Embossing Folders w/tiny hearts.  These are great because again you can place them anywhere you want them.




Just above the embossed area I placed a strip of the NEW 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon (pg 12 Occasions).   I LOVE THIS RIBBON!!! 

Then simply attach a few dimensionals behind the heart, put it over the ribbon, stamp a message, and wahlaaaah ... it's magic!!!!

Do yourself a favor and take time to look at your new Mini Catalog.  If you don't have  a copy click on the image to the right and enjoy!  All supplies for this card can be found on my website.  Happy Shopping!

No comments: