I just have to share with you my love for Simply Pressed Clay (page 167).
Here is the card I made a few days ago with the Washi Tape (pg 171) and the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder (pg 191). I had been preparing for July's Diva club the other day and made a whole batch of Simply Pressed Clay flowers so I thought I'd throw a few of them on this card. Here's what I love about this product.
1) It's very affordable!!!
2) You get a ton for the money!
3) You can make a whole batch by using reinkers to color a wad of clay, make the flowers or buttons and let them dry.
4) You get molds for flowers and buttons!
5) Many ways to color them. Make a batch of white flowers and let dry overnight. Then color them with a marker, with an aqua writer and ink, with a versa mark pad and embossing powder (then heat set), etc.
6) Lightweight!!!!! They way as much as a feather! Great for sending in the mail!!!
7) You can literally make dozens in minutes! Very easy!!! The secret is to just lightly press the clay into the molds and quickly pop them out. The more you press the clay hard into the mold, the more difficult it is to get them out! (Learned this from experience).
Click above (Mystery Hostess) to order your clay (#130685 - $6.95) and Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds (#131272 - $7.95). Don't forget to include the Mystery Code for your chance to win free product!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!