Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers' Day!!!

... to all of you Mothers out there!  Today is our day to be pampered!   Before you start your day, here's a sneak peak of some of the new items from our new catalog.


I think our Top Note Bigz Die is getting some competition!  
This is the new Oval Accent Bigz Clear die!


While I haven't received my new catalog yet (I think they are arriving tomorrow -- wahoooo!), being a demonstrator I have been able to access the catalog online and order some sneak peak items.  I LOVE the new layout of the catalog!

This card was made from the Floral District collection.  Betsy Blossoms Stamp Set (pg 72 of the new catalog), Floral District DSP and our new stitched grosgrain ribbon.  The striped embossing folder provides the background and is returning to the new catalog.

Enjoy your sneak peak ... AND ... Enjoy your Mothers' Day!!!

Oh, Oh, Oh ... Rick just walked in and gave me a large gift bag from my daughter ... I just have to share it with you!


Since my daughter's accident in January she's been making these great prints to help her out financially until she can get back to work.  I just love them and was hoping I'd get one someday.  I was thinking that if I was lucky enough to get one,  it would be "Bonnie" ... but I must admit this was a GREAT surprise ... I LOVE IT!!!  Thank you, sweetie!  (If you would like a customized print from her, contact me!)

AND ...

On Friday I came home from Tennis to some beautiful flowers on my front door.  From's Rick's daughter, Val,  and family.  What an awesome surprise !!!  Thank you Val!!! 

AND ... 

Then Rick gave me a beautiful card this morning with help towards reaching my Fiji goal.   Wahooooooo ... it's great being a Mom and having such wonderful people in my life ... 
Life is good and I am blessed!!!!
Thank you, honey!



1 comment:

Merry Lee said...

Beautiful family, Bonnie! So many blessings!