Saturday, May 19, 2012

"C" is for Cat

"C" is for Cat and "D" is for Dog (pg 72) will be retiring as of June 30th!  Here is a flip card that I had made using some retired DSP ...


If you have dog and cat lovers, you may want to grab these sets before they're gone.  While the new catalog has an animal stamp set (pg 35 of new catalog -- Animal Talk), it's more of a humorous set vs. these sets that include a stamp that says "sorry for the loss of your best friend" and "sorry for the loss of your little friend".


I have both sets and they won't be on my "retired sale table" for quite some time, if ever.  Cat and dog "sympathy cards" are great to have on hand when a friend loses their "child".

NOTE:  I will be placing an order on Monday, May 21st, from the current catalog.   If there are one or two items you may want to try and get before they're gone (from the old catalog) and don't want to incur the $6.95 minimum shipping fee, email me separately BEFORE THE 21st and I will include it in my order.  I will waive the 10% shipping fee, too.  However, if you are not local and I need to send your item(s) to you, you will need to pay that postage.  Just a LAST CHANCE offer.  Remember, that items are available in the current catalog until they're gone.  I cannot make any guarantees that if you wait til the 21st, all items will still be available.  If you need something, just email me at bzstampin@live.com.  

If you can't wait, you can shop directly anytime and have the items sent directly to you.  I will reimburse your shipping fees on all orders ($50 or more) placed online starting today through the end of May, 2012!

Happy Shopping!  Only a few days left to try and get anything you can't live without in the 
2011-2012 Catalog!  

No comments: