Friday, May 11, 2012

Bye, Bye Upsy Daisy!

Okay, I know they have to make room for more new, exciting stamps .... but no, not Upsy Daisy on the chopping block!
I love this stamp set and have used this one on my Girls' Night Out Party in the Box for the last two years now ... I will really miss this one!!!  (pg 116)



This one done using white craft ink (which will still be available) on Early Espresso cardstock.  While this sample doesn't show it, you can take a white gel pen (pg 203) and make small hash marks all around the flower petals for the Black Magic look.  Try it, looks cool!



Here's one from last year's Girls Night Out party.  With Upsy Daisy you really don't need a lot of extras.  Item #111710 @ $18.95 available to purchase online through the end of May or until supplies last!  I know mine won't be on the sale table for a long time, if ever!

No comments: