Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cottage Garden

Such a busy and fun time of the year at Stampin' Up!  New catalog coming out June 1st, and we as demonstrators get to see it on May 7th!  Can't wait.  

In the meantime, we got a sneak peak and an opportunity to pre-order a few new products.  My order is in and I'm just waiting to get the new stuff and start playing.  In the meantime, I will be posting cards made from some of my favorite sets which are, sadly, retiring the end of May.  I'll try not to repeat myself, but know that these are available for you to purchase through the end of May OR UNTIL SUPPLIES RUN OUT.   So in the next few weeks as you see these cards, if you must have before they're gone, you can always click above and shop 24/7.

Here's Cottage Garden (pg 119).  A simple but sweet set.  This paper retired last year, but I've always liked this card.



The sentiment on this card was stamped with Craft White Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.

P. S.  How do you like my $.25 garage sale find ... I now have an easel for displaying my cards ...  Yahoooo!

No comments: