Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Convention Highlights

Arrived yesterday, been exploring Salt Lake City and had a fun tour of the Stampin' Up! home office today ...

Here's my roommate and super Divine Diva, Sheri,  taking our ceremonial picture at the Stampin' Up! rock in front of the home office.




The front and main entrance to the home office...



The grand foyer ...


And one of my favorite parts of the tour, the inspiration rooms.  This was a "piece of art" using pieces of our new in-color card stock forming a tree branch on the wall.  The photo doesn't do it justice ... it was awesome!


All ready for Christmas in one of the rooms ...


These were pieces are artwork above a sofa.  This is not painted.  Each petal was a piece of designer series paper ...Someone has way too much time on their hands!


Today we got to buy some goodies in Momentum Hall.  We tried doing make and takes but were all too tired.  After dinner tonight, took a tour of the Church of the Latter Day Saints convention which seats 21,000 people.  Incredible!

I'm beat.  Stop back tomorrow and each day thereafter (or whenever I can get to post more photos).  Tomorrow I will be taking card photos on the numerous walls of card ideas.  I will share a few of my favorites with you as time permits!

I love my job!

No comments: