Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blossom Punch

This week as I was running Christmas in July, I walked into my supply closet and right there in the middle of the floor was a scrap piece of Floral District DSP (pg 163).  I was about to throw it out but got distracted.  So there it sat on my work desk ... did not make it to the trash can ... So glad it didn't...
As I was looking at this piece, this card just popped into my mind.  Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry were the inks and card stocks used (along with whisper white cad base ... won't stamp on any other white card stock!).  I used our new Blossom punch (pg 185) and then just cut slits on each petal.  Two daffodil delight circles were punch and sponged with daffodil ink, then a Brights Button (pg 153) attached to the top after I tied a bow using our Whisper White Baker's Twine (pg 172).  The "congratulations" is from our Sweet Essentials stamp set (pg. 140).  This is a great basic set to have on hand for any occasion!



Enjoy your scraps.  This card took just minutes to make.  Matching colors is so easy with Stampin' Up!  Have a super weekend!

No comments: