Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tea Shoppe

What a great day today ... up early and just got so much done, including a great Valentine Tea with our Cooking Fingers group ... always a fun time.  About 150 ladies in a large room with beautifully decorated tables ... a big thanks to my diva, Pat S and her group for our wonderful table, complete with Valentine goodie bags and all!   Then home to play and then to Tennis-tini ... our tennis team's martini monthly group ...
Then home after two martini's and all I had to do was work on one of my card boards for retreat.  Since I was at a tea today, I was inspired to use our new Tea Shoppe (pg 19 of the Occasions Mini) stamp set.  I had a ball!

With this card I got to play with our new Edgelit Dies and Adorning Accents Embossing folders (pg 7 Occasions Mini).   I also used the stamp from the bordering on Romance collection (pg 11 Occasions Mini).  I was impressed how easy they were to use, including lining everything up.  The DSP is from Twitterpated (pg 13 Occasions Mini) ... what a great collection of papers in this set!

Stop back tomorrow for another card I made tonight.   Come to retreat and see the entire board :-).

1 comment:

Ann said...

Happt Valentine! Dear friend