Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kindness Matters

Another FREE stamp set if you purchase $50 in product during Sale A Bration ... wait until you see this beauty!!!


I made this card at the Fall Retreat in Savannah.  It was just one of the many card inspirations on the boards there.

The cajun craze curvy piece and the black zig-zag piece were cut simultaneously using the Bigz XL Die, Tasteful Trim (pg. 221).   I thought this die was designed to use with fabrics.  Did you know our Bigz XL Dies are great to use with fabrics, for quilting, fabric flowers, etc.  But I have since seen so many cards made using this die cutter.


The butterflies were stamped in black.  Then the stamp cleaned off and it was stamped with cajun craze ink onto scrap paper.  I cut out the center butterfly and attached it with a dimensional.  First Edition DSP was cut and wrapped with some bakers twine.  A little sponging with soft suede and the final touch was a few good spritzes with our Color Spritzer Tool (pg 203).  I love this tool.  It's a little difficult to use at classes because with so many girls using it, it tends to temporarily dry out the marker and doesn't work well (for a large group).  But when I'm using it alone, it works perfectly, giving a great spritzed look.

It was another great day ... Just "sold out" the retreat and also made Manager today ... Definitely a "wahooooooo" day.  A big THANK YOU to my great downline ... you're the best!!!
I

3 comments:

Marti Cooper said...

Congrats Bonnie,

I can tell already, that you are a inspiration to many people.

See you soon.

Marti Cooper

Anonymous said...

Congrats on manager! You deserve it.

Sheri

Ann said...

Amazing Stampin'Up demonstrator!!! Congrats on manager.