Sunday, February 1, 2015

Leadership Was Awesome!

Wow! That's all I can say! Leadership was awesome. Stampin Up announce the lot of changes and at it first it was a little overwhelming. But as the three day event progressed a lot of it made sense.  While I don't like change, I am starting to be optimistic about all the changes. It was a bittersweet time in that this was the last Leadership Conference as we know them.  The good news is, Stampin Up continues to be strong and an energetic company with whom I am proud to be associated. There's never been a greater time to join Stampin Up as the demonstrator! Call or email me if you would like more information at BZstampin@ live.com or 717-443-4224 or click here and join now!  Remember you can stop at any time.  Now during sale a bration, you not only get $125 worth of products for $99 and free shipping, but you also get to pick one free project from the occasions Mini Catalog or 2 free sale a bration items.

I'm busy getting unpacked and putting all of my 200+ swaps away and to good use. A lot of them I will be using for ideas for my upcoming classes while many of them will be donated to our troops.  I just love to swap and get the many, many ideas.

Here are a few photos for you. The last is everything we received at the Leadership Conference. It was overwhelming! The other photos are some cards that I received while swapping.  I just grabbed a few off the top of the pile to share with you. Over the next few days I will try to share more.

Happy stamping.

No comments: