Saturday, January 17, 2015

Send a Kiss

I finally got a minute to start to make some swaps for this year's Leadership Conference which I will be heading out to next week in Orlando. My first swap I used the new happy heart textured impressions embossing folder found on page 9 of our new or Occasions Mini Catalog which just came out on January 6th. I just can't get enough of embossingg folders.  They add that special touch to even the simplest card.

I also use black cardstock and pool party embossing powder to make the sentiment stand out. The ribbon is our pool party seam binding found in the regular catalog along with the heart punch.


Remember, this is Sale a bration time. What that means to you is that for every $50 you purchase in product you get something free from the sale a bration catalog. Both catalogs are featured to the right side of this blog. Simply click on the photo and you can browse through each of the catalogs. Www.bzstampin.stampinup.net to place your order.   Happy stamping!


No comments: