Sunday, September 16, 2012

Moving Forward

Wonder where I've been ... well we got home from vacation only to have my computer's hard drive crash the next day.  So while I'm home and doing fine, my computer's been at the Best Buy Hospital for a week.   I'm happy to welcome it home today ... all fixed and running well!

Every year Stampin' Up! offers one stamp set for sale to benefit the ronald McDonald House Charities.  This year the stamp set is called "Moving Forward" - pg. 209.  For every set sold, Stampin' Up! donates $3 to this great charity.

I'm preparing a class where you will make several cards AND get the stamp set so that we can all do our part to raise some money for this cause. 



More information will follow soon.  Stay tuned!  Save the tenative dates of October 3rd & 4th.

AND ... DON'T FORGET THE RETREAT - November 8-11 near Asheville, NC.  Email me for all the information.  Registration closes very soon ... BZStampin@Live.com

No comments: