Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lean on Me

How many times do we need a card to send to a friend who's going through a rough time?  Unfortunately too many times.


Lean on Me stamp set (52) is a great set to have on hand for those times.

This is a photo of a card I took at convention ... at the Hispanic Booth (can you tell -- see the verbiage).   I liked the simplicity of this card and the colors.   Another great use of that designer paper laying around.



Hint:  I love the layered look of these Labels Collection Framelits (pg 191).   I've taken the two smaller sizes and run several pieces of both whisper white and very vanilla card stock through my Big Shot.  I keep these pre-cut pieces on hand.  Then when I feel "in the mood" for a particular stamp set, I simply stamp the image and cut out a background cardstock to frame it ... and then the card just goes from there.   Let KISS -- Keep It Simple, Silly!   The framelits make the stamped image a focal point and then it really is easy from there to finish the card.


No comments: