Monday, June 24, 2013

Customer Appreciation Day Today

Come join the fun today, June 25th, from noon to 9 p.m. and be appreciated!  Yes, today is my customers' day to be pampered with make and takes, gifts from Fiji, food, prizes, drawings and just plain fun.  If you're in the area, please stop by. 

This day is being set aside to properly thank my devoted divas, divine divas and other customers who helped me earn the Fiji trip this spring.  A true trip of a lifetime!

A BIG Thank You to my non-local customers and divine divas, too.  Contact me at bzstampin@live.com to be a part of my great divas and/or divine divas.

Here's just one of the make and take cards we will be making today using all new products from our new catalog including the modern mosiac embossing folder and punch.  A lot of new products will be on display.  And, all my retired items will be on sale discounted 50% and more.

No comments: