Sunday, May 29, 2011

Charlotte 600 Nascar

Sitting here on this beautiful last Sunday in May while Rick is at the race. I'm still trying to figure out how to post things on my new blog. Here's a copy of the basket and pens I recently taught at two Spring Stamping Retreats:

If you would be interested in coming to a class to learn how to make these baskets and pens, please write to me at bzstampin@live.com. The baskets make great gift baskets for homemade goodies, flowers, etc.

Also, if you would like to get an automatic email each time I post a new card/craft idea, please sign up to the right (Follow by Email). If you know someone else who would like to follow as well, please forward this blog to them.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my new blog.

1 comment:

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

Gorgeous Project!!! I too am in athe process of making flower pens, maybe I'll get to them this month.

P.S. Congratulations on opening your blog, it look great already!!!